compensation: Time commitment 6-12 hours per month arranged to fit your schedule. Compensation will be at an hourly rate of $15-$20/hour (based on experience). employment type: part-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a part-time social media coordinator to support a community-based social change initiative. This is an ideal position for someone with creative and innovative writing/communication skills to help with this philanthropic effort. There is also potential for growth into other communication functions, such as editing articles for publication.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
• Managing social accounts and content calendar
• Participating in weekly strategy call
• Drafting, reviewing, and revising short-and-snappy social posts that possess a bit of flash and enticement for the reader to learn more
• Engaging with followers and responding to posts/comments
• Experience managing professional social media accounts (preferred)
• Familiar with all current best practices for Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Strong writing and grammar skills with the ability to write creatively, humorously, etc. in order to attract readers
• Located in Santa Barbara, Goleta, Isla Vista, Montecito or Carpinteria
To apply for this position, submit your resume and a cover letter outlining any relevant experience and skills. Providing links to professional accounts you have managed a plus.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers