compensation: DOE + benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Yardi Systems, the leader in asset and property management software, is currently seeking a Marketing Writer to join their growing office in Santa Barbara, CA!
The Marketing Writer will be responsible for writing marketing copy for various forms of print and digital media and will develop the voice and tone for one or more Yardi products suites. This role will collaborate on regular basis with the Marketing Campaign Specialist and various Sales and Development leads.
• Deliver highly professional and on target marketing copy within deadlines
• Will create all written marketing messaging to be used across a variety of channels and platforms
• Write marketing copy for press releases, blog posts, social media, collateral, editorials, digital and print advertising copy, product descriptions, brochures, trade show signage, client profiles, web pages, and video scripts
• Prepare deliverables published for print, online, or in industry publications
• Secure publication approvals from internal sources and clients
• Adhere to corporate policies and procedures and workflows
• Work with management to improve and streamline processes
• College degree is required; a relevant bachelor's degree is preferred
• Minimum of 2 years of work experience is required; 5 years of relevant experience is preferred
• Exceptional communication, writing and editing skills
• Attention to proper grammar, usage, and style
• Ability to produce quality work in a high-traffic, fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Excellent interview and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Detail-oriented in writing, editing, and project management
• Familiarity with Associated Press style guidelines
• Broad experience in creating marketing messaging, aligning messaging to corporate and campaign strategies and meeting project deadlines
• Excellent project management and organizational skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong online research skills
• Resourceful and creative problem-solver
• Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with others
• Ability to manage stress
• Determination and self-motivation
• Positive and professional work attitude
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, WordPress, Social Media Platforms, Project and Content Management Programs
• Experience working for a software company is a plus but not required
• Experience in the real estate industry would be ideal
• Willingness to travel to Yardi conferences and events
• Ability to work overtime if necessary to meet deadlines
Yardi Systems is a successful independent software company with a proven history of growth and market leadership in the multi-billion dollar global commercial real estate industry. We employ talented, motivated and innovative people that are focused on delivering superior solutions to our clients and are passionate about working with other highly skilled professionals in team environments.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a winning team, work with the latest Microsoft technologies and develop your career, then Yardi Systems is the place for you. We have a pleasant and casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers