SANTA BARBARA NISSAN needs help in the service department. We need a highly motivated, self-driven person that takes instructions well and works well with others. Also, you MUST have a customer service/hospitality attitude. Being able to multi-task is a necessity.
QR Code Link to This Post
We need a shuttle driver/service department assistant. You will perform all duties related to shuttling customers to and from our service department. You will act as a customer service liaison. Other duties include: Lot porter, shop and parking lot clean up, maintaining rental car fleet, car washing.
This is a full-time position. We have a fantastic work environment, why not have fun while you're working, and enjoy your job.
Customer service oriented
Have - Strong communication (people) skills
Have - Ability to take initiative, be able to hustle
Be - Responsible, reliable, punctual
Have - The physical ability to handle job tasks
Have - A clean driving record
Have - Ability to pass background and drug test
We Offer (Benefits):
• Reasonable work schedule
• Paid training / mentorship and coaching
• Great place to live - beaches, mountains
• Positive work environment
• Great benefits package includes:
• Health & Dental programs
• Paid vacation
• 401K retirement program
• Paid sick days
• Employee discounts
• Integrity, dependability, and commitment
• Excellent work ethic / a strong desire to succeed and excel
• Experience at a dealership and/or independent repair facility
• Valid California driver's license with a clean driving record
• Background check / drug screen
• Organizational skills and ability to multi-task
Reply to this ad with a resume and/or basic information AND submit an application at www.santabarbaranissan.com - go to employment link and select "lube tech" position. All of our applications are the same, just make a comment that you're applying for the shuttle driver position.