compensation: 100% paid medical and dental insurance; 401k with company match, a sales incentive and bonus program, paid vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible spending account benefits after 60 days of employment. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Cook Security Group, listed as a 100 Best Companies to Work for, is looking for a Full-Time Locksmith with excellent customer service and the ability to integrate into our "We Make It Happen!" culture.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Disassembles, repairs and/or replaces locks, such as padlocks, safe locks, vault locks, door locks, and teller locks.
2. Repairs or replaces worn tumblers, springs and other parts, and inserts new or repaired tumblers into lock to change combination.
3. Changes both electronic and mechanical lock combinations.
4. Cuts new or duplicate keys using key cutting machine.
5. Uses lock pick to open door locks without keys.
6. Performs safe deposit box, safe, and vault drilling.
7. Repairs and/or replaces SBD locks.
8. Assists with installation/servicing of electronic and physical security products.
9. Assists with installation/wiring of electronic equipment used in systems.
10. Must be willing and open to learn new professional trades such as alarm and video, ATM and TCR with on job training.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
• Valid driver's license and clean driving record required.
• 1+ years of related locksmith experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with the service and maintenance of security equipment, including alarm panels, access control, cameras, CCTV, drive up systems, and DVRs is preferred.
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs.