Our company is looking for armed guards in and around Santa Barbara for ATM service calls. We are looking for responsible people with valid CA guard cards and exposed firearm permits. You must also have a drivers license and your own vehicle. How it works is our company will receive a call stating that an ATM technician needs a guard to stand next to the ATM while the tech fixes the ATM. We would then contact the guard to respond to the service call. Each call usually lasts approximately 30 minutes. Each ATM will be paid at $45 - $55 per ATM service call. Each ATM service call lasts between 20 minutes to one hour. Please email us with any questions you might have. To be considered please send us an email detailing what city you live in, your uniform shirt size, and what days and hours you are available to take service calls.
We are looking for persons with the following:
1) Security experience a plus.
2) Must be at the ATM call when requested. Usually within an hour of receiving the call.
3) Someone who is dependable and acts professional at all times.
4) Someone who represents the company with the up-most respect.
5) Must have own firearm.
6) You will be able to purchase body armor through our company if you need.
www.enhancedsecurityinc.com (you can send requests directly from our website)
www.protacuniforms.com (to purchase body armor)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities