There's an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing software firms in the real estate industry! Yardi Systems is hiring for a Systems Administrator I to join their growing team in Santa Barbara, CA!
QR Code Link to This Post
The Systems Administrator I will provide systems administration level 2 & 3 support to Yardi Systems corporate. This is a technical role requiring systems administration experience in a complex environment. The Systems Administrator I will work as part of a global team and interact with relevant internal teams to ensure requests are actioned, technical issues are resolved and the environment is optimized.
• Administration, support and optimization of physical and virtual Windows Server and/or Linux systems in a 24x7 corporate environment
• Solve complex problems that require multiple data sources, research, teams, tools and methods with direction from management and/or senior team members
• Provide support for applications that the Systems Administration team is responsible for including configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting
• Write procedures and edit existing documentation under the supervision of management and/or senior team members
• Serve as an escalation point for Systems Administrator I team members and be a technical resource for other team members
• Design and implement project plans in consultation with management and/or senior team members
• Understand and aggregate monitoring alerts to look for similarities and resolve issues where patterns exist
• Participate in an enterprise 24x7 support environment with weekend and on call work required
• Availability for scheduled maintenance of systems and applications
• Strong sense of customer service with good analytical and organizational skills with the ability to provide guidance to junior team members
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Detail oriented with a strong desire to take ownership of a problem and see it through until resolution
• A passion for technology and strong problem solving skills
• Minimum 3+ years Systems Administration experience
• Comprehensive knowledge and experience configuring, administering and troubleshooting Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
• Experience with Microsoft HyperV 2012/2016 and System Center 2016 preferred
• Knowledge of open source monitoring tools such as ELK, Icinga and Graphite preferred.
• Knowledge of Linux preferred
• Knowledge of scripting languages including but not limited to Powershell, Python, HTML preferred
• Knowledge of Netapp and Dell hardware preferred
• Technical qualifications (MCSE and/or RHCE Preferred)
• Bachelor’s degree required
PLEASE APPLY TO: https://careers.yardi.com/openings/job-posting/CORP19111701/
At Yardi, we’ve created a global team dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. We care about our community and like to come together to make things happen, whether we are focused on creating new software innovations or giving back through philanthropy and volunteerism. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference.
There is something for everyone at Yardi, whether you love to code, or are a people person and enjoy solving issues and providing support to clients. We have a pleasant and casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun!