compensation: DOE + benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing software firms in the real estate industry! Yardi Systems is hiring for Network Engineers to join their growing team in Santa Barbara, CA!
Yardi's Network Engineer team is responsible for supporting multi-vendor network systems for day-to-day configuration, monitoring, alerting, log analysis and configuration management of devices to meet internal and external customer needs. We are seeking a Network Engineer to help support our large scale, global infrastructure. You will work in a close-knit multi-functional team to actively monitor, troubleshoot, and improve end-to-end system performance, and identify and remediate potential failures throughout our infrastructure.
As a Network Engineer you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Support of Network devices in a 24x7 environment
• Strong working knowledge of Cisco firewalls, routers and switches
• Provide technical support, and administering aspects of WAN and LAN projects including planning, testing and performance tuning for a global network
• On call support to ensure 24x7 availability
• Availability for scheduled maintenance
• Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems
• Optimize network performance and monitor network activity
Ideal candidates will possess the following skills and background:
• A minimum of 3 years of general networking experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of Juniper and Palo Alto is a plus
• CCNA certification a plus
• Bachelor's degree is preferred
At Yardi, we’ve created a global team dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. We care about our community and like to come together to make things happen, whether we are focused on creating new software innovations or giving back through philanthropy and volunteerism. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference.
There is something for everyone at Yardi, whether you love to code, or are a people person and enjoy solving issues and providing support to clients. We have a pleasant and casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers