A career in real estate can provide both personal and financial rewards to self-directed individuals who are entrepreneurial, technologically resourceful, and service-oriented.
If you are a goal-driven, service-oriented entrepreneur who is serious about taking your career to the next level, then joining U.S. HOME REALTY is the right choice for you.
• Develops property listings by building rapport and reaching out to potential sellers; meeting potential sellers in community activities.
• Lists property by examining property; recommending improvements that will enhance salability; coordinating with appraisers to set a selling price; closing a contract.
• Develops buyers by meeting potential buyers in community activities; greeting drop-ins; placing advertisements; responding to inquiries.
• Closes sales by understanding buyers' requirements; matching their requirements to listings; showing properties; demonstrating benefits; relaying offers; suggesting alterations; writing a contract.
• Updates job knowledge by studying listings; visiting properties; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional and community organizations.
• Accomplishes brokerage mission by completing related results as needed.
Understanding the Clients, Prospecting Skills, People Skills, Problem Solving, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Legal Compliance, Independence, Professionalism, Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers