Personal assistant needed!
QR Code Link to This Post
Tasks will mostly include: errands, making phone calls, doing research, shopping, making appointments, sending emails, paying bills, getting cars washed, picking up dry cleaning, laundry, tidying house, and misc. other errands.
The hours are flexible but will average 10-15 hours per week depending on your schedule and my needs. This can increase as you take on responsibility and have availability.
The position starts at $10-15/hour and includes mileage reimbursement. Pay will increase with responsibility.
- familiar with eBay, Craigslist, etc.
- good written and verbal communication skills
- problem solver (capable of finding the solution to a task without being told how)
- motivated, detail oriented and capable of meeting deadlines
- organized and capable of organizing
-Responsible, ethical, dependable, flexible, energetic and easy to get along with
-MUST live within 15 minutes of Santa Barbara
-MUST own a cell phone (reimbursement negotiable)
-MUST own a car, have insurance on the car and have a drivers license to drive the car
If the above skills and job requirements describe you please send the following:
2) Current schedule of work, school and other obligations
3) A brief explanation of why you should be selected.