compensation: $12-$18/hour DOE employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
An established and community-focused dance studio is looking for a part- time receptionist in downtown Santa Barbara. If you are a motivated, outgoing, and driven individual, we are looking for you! Hours are in the afternoon/early evening during the Academic Year and daytime during the Summer. 8-10 hours a week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Welcome students and parents with a smile.
• Answer incoming calls, screen caller and direct to appropriate staff.
• Offer exceptional customer service in a family friendly environment.
• Front line opportunity to sell and upsell
• Work with our industry-specific database to onboard new students and manage existing accounts.
• Cashier/Credit Card Processing
• Follow policies and procedures
• Occasional Errands and assistance to the Directors
• Remain organized and neat in a fast paced environment.
• Professional appearance
• A positive and outgoing nature
• Data entry
• Detail oriented
• Works well under pressure to meet deadlines
• Good oral and written communication
• Spanish speaking is a plus
If you are interested and qualified for this role, please respond with your most updated version of your resume displaying relevant work experience. We are a family-friendly business, so please include a cover letter that shares a bit about your background and connection to Santa Barbara and the community. Compensation includes free dance lessons for you and discounted lessons for your child and a Simple IRA after 2 years of employment. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers