ORGANIZATION: Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse
QR Code Link to This Post
REPORTS TO: SB38 Program Director & Director of Operations
LOCATION: Santa Barbara
HOURS: Monday -Thursday; 11:00 am - 4:00 pm (20 hours per week)
- Secretarial and front office skills
- Experience in overall office procedures, preferably in a human service agency.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) strongly desired
- Excellent communication skills using multi-line telephone system
- Punctual and reliable
- Professional representation
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent writing skills
- Types and files correspondence for the Drinking Driver and Drug Diversion Programs.
- Provides administrative assistant duties for the Drinking Driver Program Director.
- Completes client data input.
- Sets up appointments between counselors and clients.
- Maintains up-to-date case files.
- Compiles client intake packets.
- Assist with preparation of monthly County reports.
- Supports SAVE Program with miscellaneous paperwork and scheduling appointments.
- Orders all office materials and supplies.
- Orders printing of all stationary, business cards, etc.
- Duplicates printed matter as needed.
- Maintains pamphlet library.
- Maintains petty cash and credit card distribution and check out.
- Processes daily postage and calculates monthly postage report.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com