ADMINISTRATIVE JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
QR Code Link to This Post
The Director of Administrative Services plans, implements, and coordinates supportive services for the executive offices. This employee should exemplify exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills. Responsible for the day to day operations of the executive office a wide variety of skilled administrative and clerical support duties. Responsibilities may involve exposure to sensitive information and require considerable use of tact and discretion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordination and program management of ACP Monthly Community Workshops, including follow-up and materials preparation.
• Coordination of Site Coordinators including leadership of quarterly meeting
• Organization and coordination of community-wide, Annual Get It Done Today! Event
• Website management and update
• Responsible for use of Salesforce Software for use in registration, tracking and reporting on special events, MyCare Trainings, Respecting Choices Trainings and Monthly Community Workshops.
• Provide monthly benchmark reports.
• Assists Executive Director with Board Meeting presentations and discussions, including research of relevant topics.
• Research grant sources.
• Responsible for special projects assigned by the Executive Director.
• Provides clerical and administrative support to the Executive Director and staff.
• Provides administrative support to all Board committees, i.e. meeting notices, minutes, agendas, etc.
• May assume responsibility for special projects relating to program services.
• Generates and formats reports and other documents using a full range of computer software skills.
• Responsible for maintaining data files of contacts and program participants.
• Responsible for maintaining and updating all benchmark data.
• Coordinates calendar scheduling for Executive Director.
• Responsible for planning, scheduling and preparation for company hospitality and community events, including venue, food, invitations, registration tracking, handouts and programs and post-event follow-up.
• Responsible for all reservations and booking for company travel and education.
• Ability to multi-task many activities in a dynamic office environment.
• Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
• Responsibilities involve exposure to sensitive information and require considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality.
• Experience in community volunteerism, public speaking and interfacing with the public at large.
• Ability to maintain and update website and Facebook.
• Ability to anticipate needs and address them independently.
• Thought processes capable of time management and prioritization.
• Professional conduct consistent with work place standards.
• Ability to provide and to receive constructive criticism.
• Ability to reason, deduce and carry out complex multiple step processes.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to sit for one hour.
• Ability to communicate either in person or by phone in a manner that is understandable to the diverse general public.
• Ability to arrange own transportation.
• To be able to work independently as well as with a team.
• Knowledge and experience with online tools such as Eventbrite, Constant Contact, Doodle, Survey Monkey and Google Drive