We are a successful, busy Medical Practice seeking a quality full-time Medical Assistant / Receptionist.
We are looking for a responsible, detail oriented team player with a positive attitude who is highly-organized. This position will require someone who is self motivated, energetic with a high attention to detail.
Qualified applicant must be outgoing and friendly with excellent customer service and phone skills. Applicant must also be professional, enthusiastic, reliable, team oriented, and display a strong work ethic. Multitasking efficiently and the ability to handle pressure gracefully and professionally is a must. Strong sales skills are highly preferred. A desire to work in the Skin Care and Beauty industry is encouraged. Basic knowledge of MAC OS and QUICKBOOKS ONLINE is desired but not required.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Rooming patients, taking vitals, keeping the providers on schedule
- Taking before and after photos of patients
- Answering a multi-line phone system, scheduling appointments, checking patients in/out and general front office administration.
- Sales / Product Knowledge (Educate patients on various treatments and skincare products).
Come join an excellent team and be a part of a great organization in a fun and exciting industry!
To be considered, please send the following:
*References or Recommendation Letters
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers