compensation: $16-19/hr part time employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Real estate office looking for Leasing Coordinator who is self-motivated and a team player to support our commercial leasing activities.
REQUIRED SKILLS include
- detailed oriented,
- well organized,
- good communication skills, including phone
- strong computer skills,
- ability to work with little supervision,
- computer skills: PC-based MS Word, MS Excel, and ability to perform a variety of Internet research and data entry functions.
If you do not have the above level of skill, please do not apply.
- field calls, follow-up with clients and prospects,
- process and maintain commercial lease documents for broker,
- oversee creation of marketing materials and assist in marketing of properties,
- prepare activity reports,
- research relevant commercial properties,
- use of personal car to run errands.
Must be able to sit for several hours at a time at a computer.
Experience with Microsoft Outlook and Adobe Acrobat a plus. Marketing, escrow, and/or real estate experience a plus.
Looking for permanent employee, not short term. No benefits. Part time, 30 hours/week, 6 hours/day. Pay $16-19/hour, commensurate with experience. Holiday and vacation pay.
Please email resume. ** Include "Leasing Coordinator" in subject. **
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers