Learn while you earn as an intern at Yardi Systems in Santa Barbara, CA!
The Corporate Training Intern position is part of Yardi's corporate training team, which offers high-quality instructor-led and self-paced online training for Yardi's new and transferring employees. The team also conducts general product training throughout the year to Yardi's valued clients in a variety of Yardi offices and via webinars. The Corporate Training intern is expected to assist with a variety of training-related administrative tasks such as scheduling and marketing new classes, coordinating instructor schedules, tracking trainee attendance, administering assessments, compiling survey data to evaluate effectiveness of training programs. Depending on candidate's technical qualifications some instructional design, content editing, assessment development, and audio/video editing may be involved.
Day-to-day job duties will vary as needed, but may include:
• Conduct training needs analysis based on management input, client cases, TRs, and new product and feature development
• Research and update (or develop new) course content and learning materials
• Maintain catalog of Yardi trainer knowledge and skills, and updated instructor bios
• Assist with identification and scheduling of new training opportunities for YPE program
• Assist with training-related communication tasks such as newsletters, email announcements, and training schedule inquiries.
• Demonstrated desire to obtain a Bachelor's Degree in Education, Instructional Design, Organizational Development, or training-related field
• Experience with Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven client-centered commitment and focus
• Proven strong ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Collegial, team-oriented disposition with the desire and ability to establish cooperative working relationships with employees at all levels within Yardi, outside of Yardi, and with clients
• Ability to develop engaging PowerPoint presentations
• Ability to compose basic software procedures
• Demonstrated desire to grow and share knowledge about Yardi's product and service offerings and the property management industry in general
• Experience in graphic design, animation, gamification, web design, or video production
Yardi Systems is a successful independent software company with a proven history of growth and market leadership in the multi-billion dollar global commercial real estate industry. We employ talented, motivated and innovative people that are focused on delivering superior solutions to our clients and are passionate about working with other highly skilled professionals in team environments.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a winning team, work with the latest Microsoft technologies and develop your career, then Yardi Systems is the place for you. We have a pleasant and casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers