Retribuzione: $15.00 up to $17.50 per hour+ tipo di impiego: a tempo pieno
QR Code Link to This Post
Bright Event Rentals is growing and accepting applications for full-time Event Consultants at our Carpinteria location! Are you detailed -oriented and enjoy working in a fast paced, team environment?
Enjoy multi-tasking while staying exceptionally organized? Have strong customer service skills and can-do attitude? Or, have a friend you think would be a perfect fit?
Duties include meeting with clients to help plan special events, handling of in-bound customer inquiries, assisting senior sales managers on data management, and other office needs. Computer proficiency is a must, special event experience helpful but not necessary. Salary & Benefits DOE. Please email or fax resumes to 805-566-3598.
Please submit cover letters and resumes as attachments in either .PDF or .DOC format.
The Event Consultant position manages the relationship with assigned customers. This position also assists customers over the phone and in person by recommending rental equipment and accessories that best meets the customer's event needs and completes all paperwork associated with the rental. This position will also assist with other duties as instructed by management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include the following tasks, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list of tasks is illustrative only, and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by positions in this class. It does not imply that all positions within the class perform all of the duties listed, nor does it necessarily list all possible duties that may be assigned.
• Works with new and existing customers to nurture relationship and secure future business as the need arises.
• Answer phones, emails and other inquires and calls on prospects to explain features and costs of services and their respective advantages.
• Enters new orders and completes updates on existing orders for customers
• Meets with customers in our showroom to determine the event type and recommends appropriate rental equipment and accessories based on the customer's needs; shows the customer suggested equipment and table displays.
• Addresses customer inquiries that are received over the phone; if appropriate forwards leads to Event Director team.
• Prepares rental contracts, reviews terms and conditions of the contract and damage waiver options with the customers and obtains customer signature and deposits.
• Updates the rental contract with customer changes. Coordinates customer changes with fulfillment and delivery.
• Processes cash and credit card payments.
• Prepares "will-call" customer contracts.
• Contacts customers with past due rental returns.
• Arranges showroom displays, maintains a clean showroom and keeps shelves organized and stocked with rental equipment.
• Responds to customer service problems and resolves complaints and/or refers complaints to the appropriate department.
• Attends industry related functions as assigned by manager.
• Assists other team members when needed.
• Follows all procedures for safety violations and injuries.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures, rules and regulations in written or verbal form.
• Complies with company and government safety requirements
• Attends department, location and safety meetings.
EDUCATION AND/ OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma; 2 years customer service or sales experience; or equivalent combination of experience.
Solo per titolari Le agenzie di lavoro sono pregate di non contattare questo candidato.
NON contattateci con servizi o offerte non richiesti