compensation: DOE - Health Insurance, Retirement, Vision, Life & Dental employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a qualified data entry expert that has prior data entry experience or processing of applications, with an eye for detail. This position will involve entering insurance information for all new business and tracking through completion. In addition to data entry, we expect other various clerical duties as directed by a manager. There will be some drafting of letters and emails to third party providers and companies. Excellent computer skills and strong Microsoft office experience a must.
Do you have fast and accurate typing skills and impeccable organization? Then we have the Data Entry New Business position for you.
- Review insurance applications
- Obtain additional information for applications that are deemed incomplete
- Review completed applications for errors before submitting to the insurance company
- Input applications in databases and customer relationship management systems
- Fix any issues with the insurance company to get the application approved
- Keep detailed records of status, tasks, files, and progress daily
The right candidate must have:
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing - quick problem solver
- Consistent typing accuracy, strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, databases
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
- Able to follow process and procedures, work independently and as a member of a team
- Data entry experience or application processing
- Responsible and reliable, works well in a fast-paced environment
Self-starter; ability to easily follow and implement directives, multi-tasker, attention to detail, motivated to advance, enjoys helping others, dedicated, precise, skilled in basic office systems, willingness to file, smart, humble, perky attitude.
Our office is growing and we are looking to train the right individual to fulfill a high volume, fast paced position. This is a full-time position and will require some overtime occasionally.
DOE Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Vision and Life & Dental
40 hours per week; Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers