compensation: $20 per hour employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
SOLVANG FESTIVAL THEATER
Capital Campaign Administrator
Hours: Part time--20 hours/week
This position reports to the Executive Director and is responsible for the coordination of the capital campaign.
▪ Assist in coordination of all aspects of a capital campaign.
▪ Collaborate with the Executive Director, Campaign Leadership and The Kellogg Organization, Inc. to implement capital campaign.
▪ Assist with planning and implementation of donor cultivation events as working support staff.
▪ Provide input and assistance in the development of communication materials to support the capital campaign.
▪ Provide professional assistance and interaction with donors.
▪ Provide database entry and reports.
▪ Schedule and assist with campaign meetings including taking notes.
▪ Provide support to volunteer leadership.
▪ Experience with foundation research and grant writing a plus.
Education and Technical Competencies:
▪ Bachelor degree preferred
▪ 2 + years fund-raising experience
▪ Volunteer recruitment and retention techniques
▪ Donor cultivation and stewardship
▪ Software applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database management, spread sheets, graphics
▪ Accuracy and proofreading skills
▪ Effective donor record keeping
▪ Demonstration of cross training and flexibility
▪ Persuasive written and verbal communication skills
▪ Evaluation skills
▪ Relationship building
▪ Customer relationship skills
▪ Organizational and attention to detail
▪ Diplomatic, professional and interactive style
In addition to the responsibilities described above, the role may include such other responsibilities, and duties as assigned from time-to-time based upon needs or requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers