Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through accurate and fast processing of sales order. Provides logistics support for domestic and international movement of products via various carriers. Communicates and coordinates with other departments and partners in order to fulfill customers' needs. First point of customer contact for general inquiries, like product availability, pricing, shipment scheduling etc. Builds and maintains business relationship with clients and suppliers by providing prompt and accurate service, so as to promote customers satisfaction and loyalty.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the
• Receive orders via phone, e-mail, and fax, and enter orders into the system.
• Place purchase orders and confirm sale/buy prices.
• Coordinate shipments with carriers. Arrange equipment, loading/unloading scheduling and requirements.
• Communicate with customer on shipping schedule, pricing, product availability, product/shipping documentation, sample request and loading requirements, and order confirmation.
• Forecast, gather, input and coordinate inventory activity data to accurately reflect product movement, and ensures product availability for future orders/shipments.
• Enter data into system for invoicing.
• Compile invoice information monthly for summary billing to certain customers.
• Maintain and update system database regarding customers, products, suppliers, pricing.
• Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
• Detail Oriented & Able to Multi-task.
• Excellent Communication Skills - Ability to communicate effectively with others orally and in writing.
• Conflict Resolution - Ability to deal with others in an antagonistic situation.
• Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
• Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
• Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
• Team Builder - Ability to convince a group of people to work toward a goal.
• Autonomy - Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Ability to operate a computer with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and other proprietary/data entry software. Applicants may submit resumes by replying to this post and Provide Annual Salary expectations / desired.
Starting date: ASAP.
This is a full-time position (7 hrs per day =35 hours per week). If you are not available full time, or do not speak and write Spanish and English, please do not apply for this position.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of an employee in this position. Bio SB, Inc. reserves the right to require that other tasks be performed when warranted (for example, by emergencies, changes in personnel or workload, corporate reorganization, or technical development). Bio SB, Inc. also reserves the right to revise this job description.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers