We are looking for future Bail Agents that are seeking a career in this industry. The right candidate will be fast tracked into the required pre-licensing course and state exam all paid for by us. If you have previous sales experience, you are able to multi-task, like the idea of health benefits and a 401k plan, and consider yourself a passionate self-driven individual do not hesitate to submit your resume and be set up for an interview.
· Assist our Agents in all matters needed to close the sale.
· Provide our clients with excellent Customer Service.
· Input details and information into our customized data base
· Stay in contact with our various internal departments via email and phone.
· Take payments from clients and assist with client documents.
· Oversee the office when instructed.
· Work nights and weekends.
Minimum one year of sales experience.
Excellent data entry skills.
Longevity of employment history with previous employers.
Excellent Phone Skills.
Able to work with short deadlines.
Ability to multi task and take initiative.
Great communication skills both verbal and written.
Bilingual Spanish preferred.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers