Reports to: Relationship Manager/Partner/Assistant Controller
Our company is seeking an Administrative Assistant to handle admin duties for management. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable handling multiple requests. The ability to multi-task, while meeting deadlines and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and extremely organized. Assuring a steady completion of assigned projects in a timely manner is the key to success in this position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist in gathering information from clients
• Implement and monitor projects as directed by management, seeing them through to completion
• Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate
• Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and interfacing with IT
• Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and ordering items as needed
• Respond to questions and requests for information
• Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as a professional demeanor are required.
Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently and effectively to meet critical and aggressive internal and external deadlines.
Great attention to detail, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Able to work independently, as well as collaboratively to achieve individual and team goals.
Proactive and self-motivated attitude with the drive to take ownership of responsibilities assigned.
Previous office administrative experience
Familiarity with Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
Basic understanding of accounting is a plus!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers