compensation: We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Buynak, Favuer, Archbald & Spray is looking for an administrative assistant/receptionist to join our team. This position will provide administrative support to our expanding law firm, and particularly to its Firm Manager with duties including administrative, front desk, marketing, records management and client intake.
This position serves as our ambassador to clients, courts, governmental office, outside attorneys and the general public. Under the guidance of our Firm Manager, this person occupies a critical role in insuring that the Firm runs smoothly, effectively and efficiently on all administrative matters.
The essential qualities of this position are:
• Self-starter; ability to easily follow and implement directives, multi-tasker, attention to detail, motivated to advance, enjoys helping others, dedicated, precise, skilled in basic office systems, capable of lifting, bending and handling heavy objects, supplies, etc, management of offsite storage/files organizing ability, willingness to file (regular and library), smart, humble, perky attitude; a giver, not a taker.
• Highly organized and systematic; takes initiative to implement new systems for organizational and client work; all deadlines tracked and met without last-minute scrambles.
• Willingness to be of total client service; pleasing, yet professional, in all respects and times; excellent service skills -- telephone, meeting and greeting, clients, dignitaries, conferences, food service and presentment; security consciousness; ability to anticipate, cope with and positively react under pressure or when problem situations present themselves (handling difficult persons or clients).
Required Skills and Knowledge
• Excellent people, telephone and other social skills
• Type 55-65 Wpm
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and document management software
• Ability to serve clients professionally and maintain knowledge of client's past and ongoing matters
Education and Experience:
• College degree or comparable work experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers