AGIA is seeking an Account Management Coordinator to support the Partner Relations and Compliance staff to communicate and respond to client and carrier requests, requirements, and needs. This position will work with Partner Relations and Compliance to ensure client and carrier projects are implemented and goals are achieved as well as coordinate projects to ensure that AGIA meets its contractual compliance obligations to the carrier, client, and the insured.
Essential Job Functions
• Coordinate with Account Executives and Partner Relations staff in the preparation of internal, carrier and client meetings as well as offsite AGIA representation.
• Provide administrative support for catering, agenda, handouts, proposals, and presentation materials, where appropriate.
• Coordinate preparation activities for client conventions and attend client conventions as needed.
• Prepare carrier and client comparison data, trustee materials, and insurance committee booklets.
• Provide overall support to Partner Relations and Account Executives as needed.
• Assist with document updates for both internal and external audiences.
• Responsible for scheduling department meetings and taking distribution notes to all attendees.
• Serve as the designated liaison during Partner Relations periods of travel, vacation, or as assigned.
• Implement tasks that support client/carrier projects, including escalations as assigned.
• Maintain AGIA's Partner Relations and Compliance department processes.
• Support the Single Point of Contact Process (SPOC) by monitoring and logging items in the SPOC inbox and assigning them the appropriate internal resource for completion.
• Complete regulatory mailings.
• Assist with the documentation of department procedures and policies, which include internal procedures for critical responsibilities and repetitive tasks.
• Provide administrative support, which includes but is not limited to: monthly phone directory updates, archiving of HIPAA logs, filing, ordering office supplies, and travel arrangements.
• Prepare client, carrier and internal reports.
• Compile data from multiple sources to generate monthly client reports.
• Create tracking mechanisms in order to communicate status and follow up on internal support requests for queries and required data.
• Maintain Scheduled Carrier Level Reports and Calendar. Assist in any changes, troubleshooting or maintenance of these reports.
• Gather and update monthly department reports.
• Appropriately maintain and understand the nature of sensitive proprietary and confidential client, carrier, and AGIA information.
• Associate's degree or equivalent experience
• Two years business experience required, preferably with insurance carriers/providers or related business
• Knowledge of best practices in Account/Client Relations
• Basic knowledge of insurance principles and practices
• Understanding of business processes
• Intermediate proficiency in MS Office
• Basic proficiency in database management
• Basic project management skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Self-directed with attention to detail
• Ability to handle a fast paced environment with frequent changes and interruptions
• 5% domestic travel required
About AGIA: We're inspired by organizations with a passion for their mission, and a commitment to their members. For more than 60 years, we have served as the insurance and member benefits marketing and administration partner to some of the largest and most iconic associations and organizations in the country. Working together with discipline, science, and creativity, we craft affinity benefit programs that help members protect what they value most.
Perks and Benefits: AGIA offers a very generous and comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance for employees, 11 paid holidays, vacation and sick time, a 401(K) with company match, flexible spending account plan, training opportunities and an education reimbursement program, charitable giving program, voluntary long-term care insurance, voluntary pet insurance, and adoption assistance benefits.
Location, Location, Location: This position resides in our headquarters located in Carpinteria, CA. We're a short walk to the beach and downtown Carpinteria, home to a variety of unique restaurants and shops.
Perks and Benefits
Solo per titolari Le agenzie di lavoro sono pregate di non contattare questo candidato.
NON contattateci con servizi o offerte non richiesti