compensation: depends on experience employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Cancer Foundation of Santa Barbara seeks full-time (40 hrs + benefits) Stewardship & Outreach Coordinator to coordinate events and office activities, facilitate communication and good relations with the donors, trustees, volunteers, staff and the public, accurately manage a variety of organizational information and implement projects from start to finish with minimal supervision. Some examples of duties include:
1. Plans and organizes various activities including but not limited to special events, tours, and donor recognition events.
2. Processes donations (data entry, receipt, acknowledgement, recognition, record keeping) of donation payments received.
3. Coordinates Board of Trustees activities, interfaces with Trustees, and sets related meetings and conferences. Takes and distribute minutes and arranges audio visual equipment and refreshments as needed.
4. Prepares communication materials, composes correspondence using business language and disseminates information to appropriate individuals.
5. Coordinates assigned projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
6. Creates presentations using PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office programs.
7. Uses Excel to manipulate data for projects, presentations, correspondence, etc.
8. Anticipates organizational needs by creating/gathering records, reports, correspondence or other information.
9. Coordinates volunteer activities in the office and at events.
Candidates must be self-motivated and able to take initiative with minimal training and supervision. Applicants have a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office programs using a PC including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and must have strong written and verbal communication skills. Experience in a non-profit setting desirable.
- 40 hours per week + benefits
- Please email cover letter and resume
Cancer Foundation of Santa Barbara's mission is to ensure superior cancer care for all citizens of Santa Barbara County regardless of means. To this end, the Foundation is the leading non-profit fundraising and grant making institution dedicated to cancer care in Santa Barbara County. The Cancer Foundation is the largest donor to Ridley-Tree Cancer Center, the leading provider of cancer care on the central coast.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers