The Data and CQI Supervisor will support data needs of the Family Support Services Program as well as provide data assistance agency-wide. The position supervises the Data Assistant.
For Family Support Services, this position is responsible for supporting program monitoring and evaluation by collecting, reviewing, analyzing and entering qualitative and quantitative program data. Working closely with program staff, subcontractors, and funders, the Data and CQI Supervisor will develop and monitor data tracking mechanisms and ensure databases are functioning so that program related information is accurately recorded and tracked. The Data and CQI Supervisor will play a key role in implementation and adherence to the Continuous Quality Improvement Plan.
Agency-wide, this position will work with Program Managers and Directors to help establish data priorities and data management policies, support staff in data processes, and troubleshoot data-related problems. This position will also consult with the Operations Supervisor on IT decisions that have data implications.
This position can be located in any FSA office: Santa Maria, Lompoc, and/or Santa Barbara.
• BA/BS required in sociology, business administration, accounting, mathematics, or related field.
• Excellent analytical, computer, time management, written and verbal communication skills required.
• Professional attitude, teamwork, and ability to maintain confidentiality a must.
• Experience working with quantitative data.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; can adapt to using various types of software.
• Proficiency with advanced statistical software (e.g. R, Python) preferred.
• Knowledge of SQL preferred
• Experience supervising direct reports.
• Valid automobile insurance and a valid California Driver License are required.
• Reliable transportation is necessary to travel throughout Santa Barbara County.
Classification, Hours and Pay Rate:
• This position is full-time, non-exempt, with benefits. (Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 403(b) retirement plan. Generous vacation, holiday and sick leave also offered.)
• Pay is dependent on experience/qualifications.
Family Service Agency (FSA) has long been regarded as one of Santa Barbara County’s most reliable and effective nonprofit human service organizations. Our mission is to strengthen and advocate for families and individuals of all ages and diversities, helping to create and preserve a healthy community.
We are committed to providing services where they are needed most: in the community. Eighty percent of our services are delivered on school campuses, at community centers and in clients’ homes. Our programs, which serve more than 25,000 people annually, combine clinical expertise, bilingual and bicultural staff, and close collaboration with other agencies. At FSA, all services are provided free or on a sliding fee/donation scale and no one is denied assistance because of an inability to pay.
To apply for this position, please reply to this ad with your cover letter and resume. You may also send your materials to:
Family Service Agency
123 West Gutierrez St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers