Skate One seeks an energetic, flexible and highly skilled FABRICATOR to join our R&D team!
The right candidate will build and repair new and existing equipment to improve production quality and efficiency. You will be able to perform a wide range of tasks including fabricating, assembling, installing, and repairing various machines, fixtures, and tooling.
• Layout, cut, grind, form, and weld parts to form complete units or subunits, following blueprints and functional requirements.
• Competent operation of manual milling machines, lathes, grinders, drills, saws, welding equipment, torches, and all manner of hand tools is required. May be called upon to act as CNC machine operator.
• Create and implement custom jigs and tooling in order to efficiently complete assigned tasks.
• Verify conformance of work pieces to specifications and functional requirements by trial runs and appropriate measuring equipment. Precision measuring equipment will be frequently utilized.
• May be called upon to make determination of material requirements and specify best material in some projects.
• Be alert to potential hazmat issues and unsafe situations. Take appropriate action.
• Other duties as required.
Qualifications and skills required:
• 5+ years of hands-on welding experience with extensive knowledge of fabrication methods
• Experienced in 3D CAD (Solidworks preferred) & CNC programing desired
• Excellent natural problem solving and analytical skills with mechanical aptitude
• Ability to read and understand blueprints and specifications
• Self motivated and strong initiative
• Ability to function well under pressure and deadlines
• Excellent organization skills. High level of accuracy with attention to details.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time, good visual and manual dexterity.
• Ability to work on ladders, scaffolding, rooftops, etc
• Function effectively within the existing company's culture where interdepartmental relations are an important component.
• High school diploma or G.E.D. minimum.
• Vocation training a plus
We are an informal yet dynamic and fast paced company and expect a high level of proficiency and professionalism.
*MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS DRUG SCREEN AND BACKGROUND CHECK*
Skate One is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten