It's never too hot for a sauna You've seen the articles (if not, see more info below). Saunas can play a crucial role in wellness as we age - as part of a pain management regimen and for prevention of cardiac and stroke events.
Thanks to this special offer on a traditional sauna from the world's leading manufacturer of barrel saunas and the nation's #1 sauna distributor, you can invest in your future health now at an incredibly low price.
The world's leading manufacturer of wooden barrel saunas and the nation's #1 sauna distributor have teamed up for a great offer.
We're offering a 6 ft high, 5 ft. long, NEW, shipped free directly from the factory to you, never opened, under warranty, made in the USA - Outdoor Traditional (Steam) Barrel Sauna for $3495. Larger sizes are available.
Even better? Unlike the big box stores, our price includes the heater, 40 lbs in heater stones, an accessory kit and FREE SHIPPING in the continental US. You save over $3500! With us, one order and one low price gets you everything you need.
The sauna is manufactured by Almost Heaven, the largest producer of traditional barrel saunas in North America and many parts of Europe. The sauna is made of Canadian cedar, many parts are handcrafted! World-class, old-school craftsmanship at its finest. They have been building saunas for nearly forty years. By using only high-quality materials throughout, Almost Heaven Saunas is able to produce a sauna that will last a lifetime. With Almost Heaven Saunas you can be confident of an authentic sauna experience in a sauna built by a recognized leader in quality and craftsmanship.
Salus Saunas, is a national distributor for this brand and we are one of the largest sauna companies in the US as well. We sell a variety of indoor and outdoor models of infrared and traditional saunas. We have an A+ BBB rating, hundreds of testimonials throughout the US, and great reviews on all major social media platforms. See the end of the ad for links to find out what others are saying.
This unit is perfect for vacation homes, cabins, AirBnB rentals, and spas too. Adds value to your property and increase interest in your bookings.
Due to the special pricing already negotiated for this package, we cannot lower the price any further. Please note that this package/price is not available online/on our website. You must call 1-888-287-0111 or email us for info and to purchase. Financing is available.
- Electrical: 220V, 30AMP
-100% Rustic Canadian Rustic Red Cedar "A" grade wood
- Outdoor placement with weather resistant plastic support cradles
- 2 opposite-facing benches for sitting or reclining
- Internal Accent Light, 120V
- Includes heater and Sauna Stones, 40lbs
- Accessory Kit: leg rest, back rest, magazine rack, drink shelf, and robe hook ($400 value) - FREE
- Limited lifetime cabin sauna room warranty
- $400 Rain jacket for extra protection against snow, drips, sunlight, and leaves. Color options include tan, maroon, green, and navy
- $400 Floor kit for more stability and comfort when walking in and entering/exiting the sauna
- Essential oil kit $100
- Himalayan Salt Bar light $500
- $1500 Accent kit includes: back rest, leg lift, drink shelf, magazine rack, and robe hook, rain jacket, eucalyptus oil, floor kit for enhanced stability when walking inside the sauna, sauna sand timer, wooden entrance mat, audio system (amplifier, audio jack, and speakers allowing you to operate your MP3, iPhone, or other device)
- Larger sizes:
- $3795 6x6 sauna
- $4495 6x8 sauna
- Heater upgrades also available and recommended to those who purchase larger saunas in the coldest of climates for faster heating times, reducing cold spots, and overall efficiency. Starting at $99 extra.
To purchase your sauna now, contact Salus Saunas at (888) 287-0111.
Check us out on Facebook/Twitter @salussaunas for the latest in heath, wellness and sauna news.
More info on health benefits of saunas on:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov - Search for Sauna Benefits
Info on electrical:
Many RVs, outdoor kitchens, larger hot tubs, etc. require 220/30 or even higher. Most modern homes have 220 V capability already but may need very minor upgrades depending on the location of the unit, distance from the home, and quality of the current electrical system. If you have any questions regarding your electrical system, please contact a licensed electrician in your area, someone with experience in outdoor power supplies.
These statements here and on our website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are for informational purposes only and are not intended as a substitute for medical counseling. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The author and publisher shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage, or injury caused directly or indirectly by the information contained herein.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers