If you're looking for a career that provides more than competitive salaries and wages, and more than great benefits, then consider an opportunity with Vista Del Monte. You'll work for a company that recognizes it cannot meet its customers' needs without first meeting the needs of its employees. It's a commitment that comes with the resources of training and development, and a policy of promotion from within.
QR Code Link to This Post
You're part of a greater whole here, and teamwork, along with trust, dignity and respect, are some of our most powerful core values. Taken together, they create a culture that will ignite your spirit, and remind you each and every day how much you are truly valued. It all really starts with one, big question: How can we help you realize your dreams? You tell us where you want to grow your career, and we'll clear a path for you to reach your goals. And along the way, you'll find you're better meeting the needs of those you serve. So get started on an opportunity that can make a difference in someone's life - especially yours.
Under the direction of Executive Chef, Kitchen Staff performs a variety of food service functions in maintaining clean and sanitary conditions of food service areas, facilities and equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Prep assigned items. Complete prep as per recipes..
• Meets demands of meal schedules; avoiding waste through use of standardized recipes.
• Prepares and stores foodstuffs according to established procedures.
• Prepares entrees, soups and modified foods.
• Assures food is stored correctly with a date on the label.
• Measure and assemble ingredients and cook items according to menu specifications.
• May direct activities of one or more workers who assist in preparing and serving meals.
• Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner. Wears safety equipment as required for the job. Reports any safety hazards and/or accidents to supervisor.
• Follows highest standards of cleanliness. Follows all federal, state and corporate policies, health codes and guidelines in preparation and handling of foodstuffs.
- competitive wages,
- amazing health benefits (medical, dental & vision for 32+ hrs per week),
- employer paid life insurance,
- a great retirement program,
- holiday pay,
- paid time off (or sick time),
- free employee meals,
- monthly team meetings with prizes,
- use of the fitness facilities.
If you have experience and would like to join our team, we want to meet you! Please apply online (http://frontporch.net/careers/jobs/advanced-search/?state=CA&city=Santa+Barbara) or in person at the Vista Del Monte Administration Office at 3775 Modoc Road, Santa Barbara, CA 93105. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, and Saturday to Sunday from 9 am - 1 pm.
Learn more about Vista Del Monte and Front Porch here: http://www.frontporch.net/
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and paid-time off. (for Full-Time positions only)
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.