I am looking for a UCSB or CC student to greet people when they come to my business on Storke Rd.
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a sweet gig to get paid minimum wage while pretty much getting your own studying done, and maybe talking to people who come in the door every hour or so.
* Be friendly, warm and welcoming.
* Your appearance must be appropriate for a business environment, meaning business casual dress and clean cut.
* You must be able to work six hours per week between 8am and noon on weekdays.
* You must be reliable. If you say you will work, you need to be here. No last minute cancellations.
Work is freelance, not long term. I suspect you will essentially get five hours of studying done paid and will work one hour for me greeting people.
Please include in your reply:
* What you are studying
* Any experience you have in a customer service or hosting position (not required)
* A link to your FaceBook profile or your LinkedIn profile