compensation: DOE + Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Yardi Systems, the leader in asset and property management software, is currently seeking a Web Designer to join their growing office in Santa Barbara, CA!
Under general supervision, the Web Designer is responsible for the visual design, information architecture and UX analysis of existing and new web-based applications, public portals and marketing websites. The Web Designer partners with Development staff regarding the style approach for projects and to resolve cross-platform functionality and usability issues for all HTML related front-end and marketing pages.
• Performs usability tests on UI/UX design.
• Ensures cross-browser compatibility.
• Provides expert design advice on projects and makes recommendations for improving web sites.
• Creates marketing sites and graphic designs.
• Creates wireframes, rapid prototypes, user interfaces, and comp designs.
• Designs layout and templates for maximum usability and with focus on user experience.
• Fulfills multiple project requests while simultaneously meeting tight production deadlines.
• Leverages the existing framework and technology.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or UI Design or related degree
• Three (3) to four (4) years of web design experience
• Excellent on-line portfolio of design samples
• Experience with User Interface Design
• Advanced knowledge of responsive design
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Self-motivated, disciplined, and able to work effectively as part of a team
• Ability to apply learn new technologies and integrate them into our environment and practices
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Familiarity with backend/CMS application
• Familiarity with iOS and Android application design
Yardi Systems is a successful independent software company with a proven history of growth and market leadership in the multi-billion dollar global commercial real estate industry. We employ talented, motivated and innovative people that are focused on delivering superior solutions to our clients and are passionate about working with other highly skilled professionals in team environments.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a winning team, work with the latest Microsoft technologies and develop your career, then Yardi Systems is the place for you. We have a pleasant and casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers