DMHA Architecture, an exciting and innovative architecture firm, has an immediate need for a talented and driven Emerging Professional (formerly known as Intern) on the path to licensure to join our Santa Barbara Office. The candidate will join an experienced, creative team to be part of projects including residential, commercial, mixed use and hospitality. Considered applicants must have experience with Revit, a willingness to learn and a desire to grow as a professional.
QR Code Link to This Post
• A proactive approach to work as part of a team
• A strong desire to develop as a professional
• An ability to express ideas in a clear and effective manner
• Well organized, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience with Revit. Experience with Adobe Creative Suites a plus.
• Degree in Architecture or related field
Only persons currently residing in and able to legally work in the US will be considered. No international applicants for this position please. Since this position needs to be filled quickly, preference will be given to candidates currently residing in the Santa Barbara area.
We offer our employees a flexible, creative working environment with room for professional growth and full health benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience. DMHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are encouraged to email their cover letter, resume and selected work samples with "resume" in the subject line to the link provided, 5MB maximum.
No Phone calls please.