CANNON HAS AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR A MECHANICAL LEAD DESIGNER!
COME BE PART OF AN ESTABLISHED & GROWING FIRM!
WE ARE NO ORDINARY CONSULTING FIRM.
CANNON’S CULTURE provides exciting opportunities for professional growth and outlets for team building. We strive to provide opportunity for personal growth and a balance between personal and professional life. Not only do we work together, but we also enjoy spending time together outside of work. We work hard. We play hard. We have fun.
FOR 43 YEARS, we have provided creative solutions to clients in the energy industry, water resources, public infrastructure, and commercial and residential development. With offices throughout California, we continue to grow!
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING a MECHANICAL LEAD DESIGNER for our SAN LUIS OBISPO office. San Luis Obispo is on the beautiful central coast of California, has scenic beaches, is surrounded by the wine country, and offers endless recreational opportunities.
ENERGY PROJECTS INCLUDE Oil and Gas with an emphasis on Upstream Production Facilities * Refinery * Power Generation * Pipelines * Water Treatment Facilities * Process Industries.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, under the direction of a Project Manager, conceiving layouts and producing engineering plans, specifications, and assisting in preparation of estimates for a variety of engineering projects. For a detailed description on job duties, visit www.CannonCorp.us and click on “Careers”.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• 5-8 years experience with AutoCAD required.
• Ability to work and design in 3D.
• 3D equipment layout and piping design experience required
• Experience with pipelines, refineries, and petroleum production facilities and field
• Ability to perform field inspections of existing piping/mechanical systems, a plus.
• Experience with AVEVA software suite (E3D, P&ID). a plus.
• Experience with point cloud survey as-built piping and structures, a plus.
• Completion of technical school training with courses in computer-aided drafting or equivalent experience in computer aided drafting required, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience, a plus.
• Technical understanding of piping specifications and applications.
• Basic understanding of AutoCAD Civil 3D software, a plus.
• Recommended Software Proficiencies:
2017 CADWorx P&ID and Plant Professional
AutoCAD Plant 3D (release 2015 or later)
BlueBeam Revu 2018
WE PROVIDE competitive salaries, relocation assistance, an excellent benefits package, and an active and positive work environment.
HOW TO APPLY?
Submit your resume and cover letter on-line at the “Careers” section at www.CannonCorp.us. EOE/AA