compensation: 18.50-19.50 per hour employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Ticketing & CRM Support Specialist at the Granada Theatre
The Santa Barbara Center for the Performing Arts (SBCPA) at the Granada Theatre is dedicated to providing best-in-class production, sales and administrative support to arts organizations from throughout the Santa Barbara region. SBCPA is making it possible for many of Santa Barbara’s finest performing arts organizations to present their programs with the highest level of contemporary production support and audience comfort.
The Santa Barbara Center for the Performing Arts (SBCPA) Consortium includes The Granada Theatre, The Lobero Theatre, The Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts, Community Arts Music Association (CAMA), The Santa Barbara Symphony, The Ensemble Theatre Company at the New Vic, and American Film Institute. The SBCPA Consortium is dedicated to creating a streamlined, superior customer experience through use of technology and sharing of best practices between its member organizations.
What You’ll Do
An ideal move up for the motivated part-time Box Office Associate who wants a full-time challenging position, the Ticketing & CRM Support Specialist provides expertise in the technical and functional configuration of Tessitura software to support the Santa Barbara Center for the Performing Arts Consortium. Along with training you will receive in the specific software, your duties in this position include:
• setting up and maintaining ticketing and performance information for the SBCPA and its Consortium sub-licensees as necessary,
• project management of shared ticketing and central clearing account,
• support of the Finance Department in their financial initiatives and performance settlement,
• reporting and list management,
• database record maintenance, and
• general help desk support for the SBCPA and its Consortium sub-licensees.
What You’ll Need to Get the Job Done
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education, OR equivalent training/certification/experience
• At least 12 months’ experience with and knowledge of Tessitura or similar CRM/Ticketing software
• An excellent customer service background
• Prior experience in ticketing operations or similar work
• Experience with subscription and festival ticketing
• Working knowledge of financial/accounting tasks and terminology
• Must have a keen eye for detail
What Will Really Interest Us About You
• Experience with subscription ticketing
• Experience with festival ticketing
• Experience querying databases using SQL
• Experience with Tessitura Network Web Products a plus
• Familiarity with shared data in a consortium environment
What Will Really Interest You About Us
Benefits include health, dental and vision, and a 403b Retirement Plan with an employer match after one year of service. An atmosphere of learning and opportunities to increase skills and knowledge and develop a career. Downtown Santa Barbara office in the beautiful Granada tower. A wonderful team dedicated to supporting the arts.
To apply, go to www.granadasb.org/About/Careers and follow instructions to complete the employment application. Submit application with resume, cover letter and references. No phone calls please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers