compensation: Depending on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Leap Solutions Group has partnered with their well-established winery client in Santa Barbara in their search for an energetic Customer Service/Shipping Representative.
Summary: The Customer Service/Shipping Representative will provide superior customer service for all customers. He/she will be trained to have excellent, in-depth knowledge of company and client products and programs. Candidates will demonstrate outstanding communication skills within the team and with our customers. Our team members must be agile as we are working in a fast-paced, growing department. If you are a self-starter, detail-oriented, multi-tasker, who is great on the phone and thrives in a rapidly evolving work environment, please apply now! Mon - Fri (20-25 hrs a week).
Duties and Responsibilities: The following reflects the essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Effectively manage a large quantity of incoming calls
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries
• Keep accurate records of customer interactions
• Follow specified communication procedures
• Ensure all shipping orders are accurately input into database
• Go the extra mile to engage customers
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Wine knowledge, passion and appreciation for wine, a plus
• Possesses and demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A solid team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Proactive and has strong organizational skills including exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
• Computer skills with various software packages including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Internet
• Must be 21 years or older
• Verified, punctual and consistent attendance
• Customer Service experience mainly via the phone in an office setting, a plus
• Strong phone skills and active listening
• Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
• Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Work cooperatively and professionally
• Experience working with data-entry
• High school diploma or equivalent
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from various groups, customers and the general public.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to a general office and winery environment. The employee may also be exposed to warehouse and manufacturing environment where there may be moving mechanical parts, vibration, access to toxic or caustic chemicals or airborne particles.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; however, equipment noise can be at a much higher level. Events can have higher level of noise at times.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers, handles or feels, reaches with hands and arms, talks or hears, and tastes and smells. The employee frequently operates a computer keyboard and phone to exchange information. The employee is frequently required to sit, walk and stand for extended periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and reach with hands and arms. The employee must have ability to comfortably lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Visual acuity, peripheral vision, distance vision, color vision (judging wine color) and depth perception are needed. The employee must be able to communicate by speech and hearing continuously.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers